Our session times and prices...
|Monday to Friday during term time
8:45am to 11:45am
FREE for funded hours claimed. £5.84 per hour for non funded (£17.52 per 3hr session)
8:45am to 11:45am or 8:45am to 2:45pm
Fee's for all sessions for the term are invoiced and paid at the beginning of the term. Your child can attend pre-school for a minimum of 3 hours, and a maximum of 6 hours per day. *From the term after your child turns 3, they are entitled to 15 hours of funded sessions per week. Any additional hours will be chargeable. If your child is entitled, 2 year old funding is also accepted. Extended funding is available for up to 30 hours for those children who meet the criteria. **If your child's pre-school session ends at 2:45pm you will need to provide a packed lunch.
Clothing & footwear...
back to the top
We find that children are able to relax and learn best when they feel comfortable so we give parents the following suggestions:
- Short sleeves are best for painting (like our own Youth club Pre-school uniform T-shirt or polo shirt)
- Clothes which are easily washed and not too new are better as we might get messy sometimes
- Comfortable shoes like trainers or pumps are best as heeled shoes, boots, wellies and flip flops are not safe on some of our equipment
- Costumes and party clothes should be saved for party days as they might get messy or caught on the equipment
- Hats and sunscreen should be worn and shoulders covered on very sunny days as we usually play outside
- And... please remember to label your child's hats, coats, cardigans and gloves as this saves lots of time and tears at home time.
Lyn is our Pre-school manager. She has a Level 3 qualification in Early Years & Childcare and a Level 5 in Management. Lyn is also our Designated Safeguarding Lead.
Amy is our Pre-school Deputy Manager and Health & Safety Officer. She has a Level 3 qualification in Early Years & Childcare.
Ruth is our Yellow Group Key Worker. She has a Level 3 qualification in Early Years and Childcare. Ruth is also our Special Educational Needs Co-ordinator. (SENCO)
Wendy is our Orange Group Key Worker. She has a Level 3 qualification in Early Years & Childcare.
Wendy-Ann is our Blue Group Key Worker. She has a Level 6 qualification. Wendy-Ann is also our Deputy Safeguarding Lead.
Tahmina is our Purple Group Key Worker. She has a Level 3 qualification in Early Years & Childcare.
Michelle is our Green group Key Worker. She has a Level 3 qualification in Childcare & Education.
Nicky is our Red Group Key Worker.
Christine is our Pre-school Play Assistant.
Committee and other staff:
Financial Administrator - Michelle
Chair - Carly
Vice Chair - Katherine
Secretary - Nikki
Treasurer - Jemma